[Mac OS X TeX] OmnniGraffle 2.0 betas v3 supports TeX to PDF service

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Wed Jan 2 10:58:48 CET 2002

Hello folks and a Good New Year to all of you.

Good news: OmniGraffle 2.0 beta that is available from Omni's sneakypeek
site supports the TeX to PDF service (or to be more precise "asciii copy
pdf paste"). This feature was the result of one of the subscribers (I do
not recall who it was) of this list asking me about using my
TeXGSService with OmniGraffle. I asked Omni and they added the
functionality. It is really neat.

http://www.omnigroup.com/ftp/pub/outgoing/sneakypeek/

PS. I am going to be a bit more slow with teTeX updates and other TeX
related stuff for a while. I am actually paying for my link time
personally and my work on TeX last months has cost me hundreds of
dollars (my link is a bit expensive and they keep postponing my cheaper
and faster link).

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.