[Mac OS X TeX] Archived List Digests

Donal B. Day dbd at virginia.edu
Thu Jan 31 19:49:23 CET 2002

I have attempted to search the archive from google. However when I search
(for example for "linefeed" - I am trying to find the posting on
converting mac os to unix line endings) google comes back  with:

 "linefeed" (and any subsequenct words) was ignored becasue we had to
limit queries to 10 words.
"www" is a very common word and was not included in your search.

The hits do not seem to be related to linefeed.

I get a similar response no matter I use in the search field.

Can anyone help? I am using explorer.

Donal

--
Donal Day