[Mac OS X TeX] TeXLive-teTeX.dmg withdrawn, new releases forthcoming

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Thu Jan 31 17:42:20 CET 2002

I  have withdrawn the current TeXLive/teTeX combination dmg from
ftp.nluug.nl. There are several problems with it, amongst others:
	- epstopdf is not mac-eol aware (it is the default from TeX Live
development)
	- texconfig from TeX Live development was broken (has been fixed)
Both I forgot to update/add after running install from the TeX Live
distribution.
	- altpdftex does not display the usage message on --help

I will shortly release two dmg's with th erequest to test. One will
feature teTeX-beta-20020129 (both binaries and texmf tree) and one will
feature TeXLive-development (current status) combined with the
teTeX-beta-20020129 texmf tree). Both will have in addition altpdftex
and friends and a fixed epstopdf. Both will have dvips 5.86f which fixes
some problems (amongst others with broken Illustrator eps files).

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.