MacOSX-TeX Digest #240 - 02/17/02

Mon Feb 18 02:00:01 CET 2002

MacOSX-TeX Digest #240 - Sunday, February 17, 2002

  Fink, system-tetex, and latex2html
          by "david craig" <dac at panix.com>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Fink, system-tetex, and latex2html
          by "Michael Murray" <mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Fink, system-tetex, and latex2html
          by "david craig" <dac at panix.com>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Italian hyphenation - more problems!
          by "Bruno Voisin" <Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Fink, system-tetex, and latex2html
          by "Chip Brock" <brock at pa.msu.edu>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Italian hyphenation - more problems!
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Italian hyphenation - more problems!
          by "Piet van Oostrum" <piet at cs.uu.nl>