MacOSX-TeX Digest #239 - 02/16/02

Sun Feb 17 02:00:01 CET 2002

MacOSX-TeX Digest #239 - Saturday, February 16, 2002

  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop PDF Printing
          by <get86 at mac.com>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop PDF Printing
          by "rincho kuma" <rincontek at hotmail.com>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] LaTex CJK package
          by "Yuwen Cheng" <yuwencheng at mac.com>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Italian hyphenation - more problems!
          by "Alessandro Languasco" <languasc at math.unipd.it>
  Need some help configuring tex
          by "Jan Erik Moström" <lists at mostrom.pp.se>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Need some help configuring tex
          by "Piet van Oostrum" <piet at cs.uu.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Italian hyphenation - more problems!
          by "Michel Bovani" <michel.bovani at wanadoo.fr>