MacOSX-TeX Digest #243 - 02/21/02

Fri Feb 22 02:00:01 CET 2002

MacOSX-TeX Digest #243 - Thursday, February 21, 2002

  custom format files?
          by "Joachim Kock" <kock at math.unice.fr>
  tetex, TeXshop, and itexmac
          by <get86 at mac.com>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] tetex, TeXshop, and itexmac
          by "Michael Murray" <mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au>
  BibDesk beta testers wanted
          by "Michael McCracken" <michael_mccracken at mac.com>
  iTeXMac
          by <get86 at mac.com>
  BibDesk beta testers wanted
          by "Michael McCracken" <michael_mccracken at mac.com>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] tetex, TeXshop, and itexmac
          by "jerome LAURENS" <jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] iTeXMac
          by "jerome LAURENS" <jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr>
  Alpha-ish on MacOS X
          by "Vince Darley" <vince.darley at eurobios.com>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] cocoAspell + file dictionary
          by "jerome LAURENS" <jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] custom format files?
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  what all the editors for X should have
          by "Oliver Hardt" <hardt at u.arizona.edu>
  RE: [Mac OS X TeX] what all the editors for X should have
          by "Maarten Sneep" <sneep at nat.vu.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] what all the editors for X should have
          by "Jan Erik Moström" <lists at mostrom.pp.se>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] custom format files?
          by "Joachim Kock" <kock at math.unice.fr>
  aliases v symlinks
          by "Larry Paulson" <Larry.Paulson at cl.cam.ac.uk>
  Re: emacs 21.1
          by "Thierry Ramond" <thierry.ramond at math.u-psud.fr>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] aliases v symlinks
          by "William Adams" <wadams at atlis.com>
  Re: Installing LucidaBright family under Mac OS X?!
          by "Arthur Ogawa" <ogawa at teleport.com>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Re: Installing LucidaBright family under Mac OS X?!
          by "William Adams" <wadams at atlis.com>
  Editors - some questions
          by "Jan Erik Moström" <lists at mostrom.pp.se>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Trying to get something Alpha-ish in Mac OS X
          by "Mark Guzdial" <guzdial at cc.gatech.edu>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Trying to get something Alpha-ish in Mac OS X
          by "Peter Erwin" <erwin at ll.iac.es>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] custom format files?
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] aliases v symlinks
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] BibDesk beta testers wanted
          by "Fredrik Wallenberg" <fwallenberg at mac.com>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Editors - some questions
          by "Rick Zaccone" <zaccone at bucknell.edu>