[Mac OS X TeX] landscape mode

Paolo Ghirardato paolo at hss.caltech.edu
Wed Feb 20 15:51:06 CET 2002

Guys:
I am sorry to be wasting your disk space with something that has -- I
believe -- been discussed before, but as usual I realized a problem
only when I faced it.

The question is this: I have a slide document that starts

\documentclass[landscape]{slides}

However, when I typeset it with TeXShop (and iTeXMac, for that
matter), the final output is vertical, with the obvious cropping of
long equations, etc.
I tried changing the page setup (within the program) and typesetting
again, but unsurprisingly that changed nothing. I tried looking at
the pdf file with Acrobat, again to find vertical slides.

Can anyone remind me how to fix this?
Thanks!
paolo

"help" (no quotes) in the body.