[Mac OS X TeX] cocoAspell

William McCallum mccallumwilliam at qwest.net
Mon Feb 11 04:12:57 CET 2002

I just discovered that, on my installation, even though cocoAspell
incorrectly flags TeX commands as misspelled by underlining them (since
I have the "Check spelling as you type" option checked), it does not
find them when I run it as a spell checker using the "Spelling ..." or
"Check Spelling" options. So maybe that's the difference between those
of us who are saying it works and those who are saying it doesn't.

Regards,
		Bill McCallum

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.