[Mac OS X TeX] Re: emacs 21.1

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 22 19:42:51 CET 2002

What drove me to give up on emacs 21.1 and move to Xemacs is the
still extant bug in Aqua Emacs that shell commands (like executing
latex) don't work because the PATH variable isn't set correctly.  I'm
sure it'll get fixed eventually.  And when it does, I may go back to
Aqua Emacs because I do prefer its look to Xemacs.

Mark

--
Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.