[Mac OS X TeX] iTeXMac editor slow

Ullrich Steiner u.steiner at chem.rug.nl
Wed Feb 13 10:54:48 CET 2002

I hope Jerome Laurens is reading this.

I have another guess.  iTexMac has a bug that is connected to the
display of the toolbar - open the console and you see'll hundreds of
error messages zooming through.  It could be that these messages
interfere with the typing speed.

I have a fix for this, but haven't had time to test whether this
improves things.

Ulli

On Wednesday, February 13, 2002, at 10:35 , Berndt Farwer wrote:

> Syntax colouring, match delimiter, watch text, and smart selection are
> all off ... still no change!
>
> On Mittwoch, Februar 13, 2002, at 10:30 , Ullrich Steiner wrote:
>
>> My guess is that it has to do with syntax coloring and matching
>> delimiters (mainly the last).  Try turning those off.
>>
> Berndt
> (farwer at informatik.uni-hamburg.de)

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.