[OS X TeX] Problem with TeXShop using SMB share

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Fri Aug 9 20:00:07 CEST 2002

Le vendredi 9 août 2002, à 07:29 , David Wagner a écrit :

> [snip]
>
> I just want to point the problem out, and invite comments from others
> on how
> Samba works with TeXShop for them.

I just tried with a simple LaTeX file, from TeXShop. Works fine for me.

The Samba server is a HP 720 (I think) running HP-UX; I don't know how
the Samba server is configured, it was done by our system administrator.
I just do Cmd-K from the Finder, then type smb://ServerName/ShareName.

Bruno Voisin

"help" (no quotes) in the body.