[OS X TeX] mathtime

Larry Paulson Larry.Paulson at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Aug 29 14:21:24 CEST 2002

More than a year ago, I converted my mathtime fonts from the old MacOS
format to .pfb format, and installed them in
~/Library/texmf/fonts/type1/yandy/mathtime.  I did the same thing with
my lucida fonts. They worked with pdflatex and TeXShop back then, but
now I get errors:

>> Warning: pdftex (file mtex): Font mtex at 657 not found
>> kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 1+57/600 --dpi
>> 657 mtsyn
>> mktexpk: don't know how to create bitmap font for mtsyn.

What has changed? How can I fix this?

Larry Paulson

"help" (no quotes) in the body.