[Mac OS X TeX] New teTeX.dmg in the works

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Thu Oct 11 22:21:08 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>Some of you may know of my teTeX distribution. As soon as I receive the
10.1 developer stuff, I will update the current release. Amongst others,
the next release will:
- include pdfslide package (+ java program to create pdf slides with
pauses and such)
- keep ~/Library/texmf out of the way where texhash is concerned
- add margin kerning package by Han The Thanh
These are done.

I'll have another go at replacing gs6.01 with gs6.50.

I am thinking about
- adding bibtool
- adding support for PostScript fonts that are available on Mac OS X.

I am wondering if there are other requests. And I am wondering if
someone has already performed all the magic for the second one (fonts)
above so that I can just run the necessary scripts on my system and add
the results to the TeX distribution.

Yours,

Gerben

"help" (no quotes) in the body.