[Mac OS X TeX] Quartz and OS 10.1.1

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Sun Nov 25 22:13:03 CET 2001

On Sunday, November 25, 2001, at 06:48 , Arun Mangalam wrote:

> Does anyone have the latest Ghostscript installed? If so, does 10.1.1
> work well now. It would be nice to use the latest Ghostscript instead
> of using GS 6...

This problem has not been fixed in 10.1.1 so I still am @ GS 6. However,
there seem to be other problems with gs6 hat gs7 fixes so there might be
a choice of evils here. If people convince me 7 is the better choice
(even if the multiple font problem remains) I'll upgrade my package.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.