[Mac OS X TeX] Quartz and OS 10.1.1

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Sun Nov 25 22:15:23 CET 2001

On Sunday, November 25, 2001, at 01:08 , Michael Murray wrote:

> Ah excellent. I hadn't realised that. It hasn't fixed the lack
> of transitions in Acrobat 5. I assume that is Acrobat not
> Mac OS X ?

Yes. Acrobat does all the PDF itself (it is Acrobat after all) and
doesn't rely on the PDF in Quartz, except for very basic view stuff (and
some of that has been fixed in 10.1.1 so that full screen page
transitions do not 'flash'). At least you have active elements and some
transitions with AR5. With Quartz and Cocoa-apps like Preview you have
none of those.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.