MacOSX-TeX Digest #171 - 12/03/01

Tue Dec 4 02:00:01 CET 2001

MacOSX-TeX Digest #171 - Monday, December 3, 2001

  Landscape view in TeXShop
          by "Emilio Faro" <efaro at dma.uvigo.es>
  =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?Like_a_version=85?=
          by "Adrian Heathcote" <adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au>
  =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?Re:_[Mac_OS_X_TeX]_Like_a_version=85?=
          by "Bruno Voisin" <Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr>
  =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?Re:_[Mac_OS_X_TeX]_Like_a_version=85?=
          by "Gerben Wierda" <sherlock at rna.nl>
  [Mac OS X TeX]  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Like a versionŠ
          by "Michael Murray" <mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au>
  Re: [Mac OS X TeX]  Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Like a ve rsionŠ
          by "Adrian Heathcote" <adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au>