[Mac OS X TeX] opening ps, eps & dvi files from TeXShop

Bernard Knaepen bknaepen at ulb.ac.be
Sun Dec 9 19:09:02 CET 2001

Sorry about the previous post in french. This version was intended
for Gerard directly.

English summary:

to print to ip printer: lpr -Pname_of_printer file.ps (first add
printer in print center)
to print to an appletalk printer: atlookup to discover the appletalk
name of the printer; then atprint name_of_printer < file.ps

Bernard.

in the french version replace atlook by atlookup.