[Mac OS X TeX] Xfig or like tool

Nick Matsakis matsakis at mit.edu
Sun Dec 9 05:47:27 CET 2001

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001, Hemant Bhargava wrote:

> Omnigraffle is great as a picture creation tool ... can it also export a
> file into a .tex format?

Nope.  Just EPS, PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, and GIF.  TeX might in theory
possible, if you didn't have any bitmaps or fonts, but I don't really see
the advantage.

Incidentally, I'm sure this must be one of the list's FAQ, but is there a
painless way of using MacOS X fonts in LaTeX?

Nick Matsakis

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.