[lucida] lucida fonts and macOS Big Sur Beta

Michel Mouric michel.mouric at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 21 20:12:36 CEST 2020

Hello.

I notice that with macOS Big Sur Beta (beta 1 and beta 2 build 20A5354i) the Lucida Console DK  and Lucida Grande DK fonts are no more seen as fixed fonts by the Apple Fonts Book app. They do not appear when the fixed fonts item is clicked in the pop up window of the Font Book app.

They were seen as fixed fonts by Apple Fonts Book app with macOS Catalina.

macOS Big Sur Fonts Book app works well with fixed fonts such as Menlo, Consolas, CMU Typewriter...

Excuse my english, but my language is french.

Best regards.

Michel MOURIC