[lucida] No output after installing Lucida Type 1

Pedro A. Marrone G. pmarroneg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 02:00:03 CET 2019

Good day. Sorry. Latest results. I did as you instructed me to do in last
mail:

 updmap-sys --force --syncwithtrees --enable Map=lucida.map

First there was an error message in relation to foo.map and the other one.
I say yes to correct it and in the following run no more error, but still
does have output

kpathsea: Running mktexmf hlcry.mf The command name is
D:\texlive\2017\bin\win32\mktexmf Cannot find hlcry.mf . I try ps2pk -->
gsftopk --> ttf2pk --> hbf2gf. ps2pk cannot be used. I try gsftopk.
gsftopk.exe hlcry 347 gsftopk cannot be used. Next I try ttf2pk. ttf2pk.exe
-q hlcry 347 ttf2pk failed. Finally I try hbf2gf. hbf2gf.exe -q -p hlcry
347 All trials failed.

kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 0+347/600 --dpi 347
hlcry The command name is D:\texlive\2017\bin\win32\mktexpk

kpathsea: Appending font creation commands to missfont.log.

Process exited with error(s)

There is a problem with ps fonts?

Best regards.