[lucida] luatex hangs on lucida OT test file

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Tue Mar 7 19:05:59 CET 2017

> Le 7 mars 2017 à 16:19, Norbert Preining <norbert at preining.info> a écrit :
>
> with current TL uptodate I get a hang when compiling the attached
> LucidaMathOTProperties.tex

Looking more closely, your code is essentially an extract from lucidaot.tex, the doc and test file in TUG's LucidaOT distribution.

At TUG's svn repo, svn://tug.org/lucida, lucidaot.tex lives in trunk/tests/dist with a GNUmakefile that tests it with both XeTeX and LuaTeX:

- The XeTeX output lucidaot-xe.pdf is from January 13, 2017.

- The LuaTeX output lucidaot-lua.pdf is from May 19, 2016 and was created with LuaTeX 0.80.0.

So I assume that's a known problem (at least by Karl).

Just to be sure, I replaced your font name calls by file name calls as in lucidaot.tex: that doesn't change a thing.

Bruno