[lucida] Lucida OpenType installation problem

Robert Almgren almgren at cims.nyu.edu
Fri Oct 17 23:27:31 CEST 2014

On Oct 15, 2014, at 6:45 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:
> After much trial-and-error, and help from the tex-live list, it seems the following works.

Thanks very much for looking at that. Actually I could not get it to work, probably because I don't understand TeX fonts well enough to know how ot set it up. But the existing structure is not so bad and I can certainly live with it.

                                          --Robert Almgren
--
NYU Mathematical Finance           http://cims.nyu.edu/~almgren