[lucida] Lucida OpenType installation problem

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jul 4 00:43:29 CEST 2014

    Does that mean that it would be enough to say simply
   \setmainfont{LucidaBrightOT.otf}
   \setsansfont{LucidaSansOT.otf}
   \setmonofont{LucidaSansTypewriterOT.otf}
   \setmathfont{LucidaBrightMathOT.otf}

Yes, that is my understanding of what will work, approximately speaking,
once the .fontspec file is created.  I haven't delved into it in detail,
though.

(In principle, it seems to me it could even know what the sans/mono/math
fonts are and set them too, but that's probably asking too much.)

    I don't see any .fontspec file in the existing configuration.

Right, creating that is what needs to be done :).

Best,
Karl