[lucida] Lucida OpenType installation problem

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jul 2 23:05:57 CEST 2014

    Is there a timeline for when fontspec would get that improvement?

It was, by some happy chance, part of the post-TL-14 update to fontspec
that also fixed the error you found.

    Is there a way that I would know when that happens?

Asking here was the right way.

Now one of us (Will, Michael, me, someone) needs to create the necessary
.fontspec file, which is how fontspec can load the per-font information now.

However, I probably won't change the example soon, because pre-TL-14
fontspec will be in widespread use for quite a while.  Maybe have a
second example, or something.  Not sure, have to think about it after
the work is done.

thanks,
karl