[lucida] Lucida OpenType font version

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Sun Aug 12 17:17:19 CEST 2012

Probably only Karl can answer this: is there any straightforward way to check the current version of the Lucida OpenType fonts, other than re-download the fonts from the links and password sent after purchasing them? Is the current version number written somewhere on the TUG LucidaOT pages?

I'm asking this as today I was curious whether the fonts had been updated after the luaotfload incompatibility from mid-June, which caused the fonts to be reverted from version 1.3 to 1.2 at TUG's site. So I re-downloaded, only to realize the current version is now 1.4, from June 16 (the next day after the bug was reported).

Karl at that time quoted an extract from a changes file:

> 10jun12 1.3 - add U+2329 and U+232A angle brackets for Word.
>            - provide delimiters in Demibold math font.
> 6may12 1.2 - fix swapped display U+2A05 and U+2A06.
> 30mar12 1.1 - avoid gaps between parts of extensible horizontal arrows.
>            - tiny doc tweaks.
> 10mar12 1.0 - first release.

but I don't have the impression this file is publicly available.

Bruno