[lucida] Bug in lucida ligature handling

Jaap-Henk Hoepman jhh at cs.ru.nl
Fri Aug 3 10:55:25 CEST 2012

Dear Axel,

The same bug also appears when using the postscript versions of cmr. It
does not appear when using Times Roman because that font does not appear
to have the ffl ligature.

So this appears not to be a specific Lucida bug.

As far as I can see, also
	ps2pdf -dCompatibilityLevel=1.1
embeds the fonts, but in a different manner. Acrobat 'sees' the embedded
font but complains it cannot extract it.

Jaap-Henk

--
Jaap-Henk Hoepman            |  Sure! We've eaten off the silver
TNO, Groningen &             |  (when even food was against us)