[lucida] TeXShop installation of Lucida fonts
Axel E. Retif
axel.retif at mac.com
Tue Feb 22 03:57:44 CET 2011
On 21 Feb, 2011, at 20:39, Lori Hughes wrote:
> Still, tho, it's not working...
I think the easiest way now is to make a clean reinstall. If you want to follow this route, here are the steps:
1) Backup any personal files you have placed in any of the directories to be deleted.
2) Open /usr/local with the Terminal command
or with the Finder menu ``Go to Folder...''
3) Move to the Trash the whole texlive directory (you will be asked for your password).
4) Move to the Trash the ~/Library/texlive directory.
5) Move to the Trash, if you have it, the ~/Library/texmf directory.
6) Reinstall MacTeX.
7) Update your TeXLive distribution with the TeX Live Utility inside /Applications/TeX
8) sudo unzip your Lucida package inside /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local
sudo updmap-sys --nohash --nomkmap --syncwithtrees
sudo updmap-sys --enable Map=lucida.map
I think that should do it (and read the documentation inside /Applications/TeX).
More information about the lucida