[lucida] Help Please

Mau mvs1952 at yahoo.it
Thu Jan 28 13:13:18 CET 2010

Karl Berry ha scritto:

>     I have had no problems using them with MikTex 2.7. But for reasons I
>     cannot fathom I can NOT get MikTex 2.8 dvips to understand that the
>     fonts are installed.

Yesterday night I installed MikTeX 2.8 on a WinXp machine and I had  no
problems with Lucida Fonts. I put them in a c:\localtemf directory (pfb
and all that) , I told MikTeX about this local root (with mo.exe) , I
upgraded the map font file (following the instructions in MikTeX
documentation) and it worked. Just in case this info might help.

Cheers,
Maurizio