[lucida] Problems with newly bought lucida fonts

André Fettouhi a.fettouhi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 22:50:40 CEST 2009

Yes, that finally worked many many thanks :D. I had to do all the steps
you mentioned in order to get it to work.

Kind Regards

André Fettouhi

Axel E. Retif skrev:
> On  16 Oct, 2009, at 13:05, André Fettouhi wrote:
>
>> To Lucida mailinglist
>>
>> I just bought the complete fontset of Lucida and I'm having trouble
>> getting it to work in my TeX Live installation on Arch Linux (64 bit). I
>> have installed the files as described in the e-mail I got and I have run
>> the command
>>
>> sudo updmap-sys --enable Map lucida.map
>>
>> and
>>
>> sudo mktexlsr
>
> Try the other way around: first
>
> sudo mktexlsr
>
> then
>
> sudo updmap-sys --nohash --nomkmap --syncwithtrees
>
> then, as you already enabled Lucida, try just
>
> sudo updmap-sys
>
> If your document still doesn't work, try enabling again Lucida:
>
> sudo updmap-sys --enable Map=lucida.map
>

> Best,
>
> Axel

Dr. rer. nat. André Fettouhi, Postdoc.
Center for Phase Equilibria and Separation Processes (IVC-SEP)
DTU Chemical Engineering
Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
Technical University of Denmark
Søltofts Plads
Building 229, room 218
2800 Kgs. Lyngby