[lucida] Font problem

juan mari alberdi wapalgaj at sq.ehu.es
Thu Nov 16 13:30:48 CET 2006

Hello,

I also had problems with fonts when updating from MiKTeX 2.4 to version
2.5. Sometimes YAP couldn't find some of my .tmf files. More people have
had problems with fonts, as it can be read at

MiKTeX 2.5 has changed the local files directory tree. In my case I
couldn't find my psfonts.map file because in my Windows installation the
file searching facility could not find some of my MiKTeX files, in
particular the psfonts.map file. I had to run 'initexmf --mkmaps' and make
sure the new 'psfonts.map' was there (in my All Users directory), and that
it contained the mapping instructions to my .tmf files. You can search for
your map files with 'updmap --verbose'.

Juan

--
Juan Maria Alberdi