[lucida] Handwriting

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Mar 30 01:33:50 CEST 2006

    If you specify the option calligraphic for lucidabr, Lucida
    Calligraphy will be the default roman font. A similar option
    handwriting makes Lucida Handwriting the default roman font.

Code beats doc in this case, I think.  Morten and I wrote lucida-sample
just recently (for the tug release), while the lucidabr package has been
around for many years.  I will investigate and fix up the doc.

Thanks,
karl