[lucida] Problems with lucida on mac os

Josep M. Font jmfont at inicia.es
Thu Jul 6 12:30:32 CEST 2006

El 06/07/2006, a las 11:10, Christof Janssen escribió:

> Hello,
>
> I use gwtex on the most recent version of tiger. I have installed the
> complete lucida font set in the /usr/local/tetex/share/texmf.local
> directory and then supplied a  sudo -H -u root updmap-sys --enable
> Map=lucida.map

I am no expert, however comparing with what I did (and everything
runs successfully for me now), I have two comments:

- Did you first run sudo mktexlsr ?
- I don't know the effect of the "-H _u root" fragment in the updmap
command, I dis run just sudo updmap-sys --enable Map=lucida.map

Hope this helps,

JMaF