[lucida] Installatiion problem under TeXLive

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jan 26 20:51:10 CET 2006

Hi Larry,

    (c:/Program Files/TeXLive/texmf/tex/latex/psnfssx/omlhlcm.fd)kpathsea:

It seems your system is finding an older version of the .fd files (and
maybe others, in the part you snipped), instead of the new one from TUG.

Ordinarily, I thought TL configured things so that the local tree would
be found first (I know that's true on Unix).  You might look for your
texmf.cnf (c:/Program Files/TeXLive/texmf*/web2c/texmf.cnf) and see what
the ordering is in the line:
TEXMF = ...
(About 100+ lines from the top.)

Meanwhile, another way to fix it would be to move all the old
Lucida-related files in latex/psnfssx out of the tree entirely, rerun
mktexlsr, and then it should find the new ones.

Hope this helps,
Karl