[luatex] segfault with luatex id 7509

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:03:16 CEST 2022

On Tue, 18 Oct 2022 at 09:44, Werner LEMBERG <wl at gnu.org> wrote:

> Dear Luigi,
>

> >> Good. Can you check also with luatex --fmt=luatex-plain ?
> >> luatex-plain should be used as the plain format for all lua*tex.
>
> Have you been able to look at the two problems already?
>
> Irrespective of that: How often does the github repository get synced
> with the luatex SVN repository?

They are still open but due lack of time I was not able to find a fix yet.
About the repo: luatex has a svn repo, but at the moment  is down.
There is a plan to move all code to another repo, but I have no news yet.
In any case, the reference is the texlive svn  and it should be in sync
with the latest luatex svn (and if not, it was my fault at some point, and
I will  fix).

--
luigi