[luatex] Bad skips with display math

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 11:52:51 CET 2022

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 6:03 PM Javier Bezos <jbezosl at gmail.com> wrote:

> El 14/01/2022 a las 18:09, Javier Bezos escribió:
> >
> >> anyway, i have a patch for the r2l last line issue but as i'm in the
> >> middle of something else it has to wait for a few days to get included
> >> (maybe the weekend as i have to enter luatex mode)
> >
> > 👌 Thanks.
>
> Any advances? I’d like to know what to say in the babel manual 🙂.

Hans has made a patch that I have commited  on  Sun 23 Jan 2022,  r7484

New primitive \matheqdirmode.
By default the short skip detection is not adapted to r2l typesetting and
that
hasn't been the case since the start of the project. Changing it could break
hacks that users came up with but when you set \matheqdirmode to a positive
value direction will be taken into account.

--
luigi