[luatex] asking for style/code critique

Vít Novotný witiko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:33:37 CET 2022

Dear Werner,

there is a useful piece of software called luacheck
<https://github.com/mpeterv/luacheck> that you can use to go over your Lua
code and point out any and all stylewise gaffes it comes across. I use it
as part of continuous integration of my LuaTeX package and it has
definitely improved my code and helped me discover bugs that would have
otherwise gone unnoticed.

Best,
Vit