[luatex] Download iOS

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 15:13:32 CEST 2019

On Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 14:04, Dr Eberhard Lisse wrote:

> Install Homebrew and pull it from there.

First of all, this still won't work on iOS as requested in the title.

Second, HB is just fetching MacTeX which is both old(ish) and gigantic
(4 GB compressed). If one is fine with both, one can just as well
install MacTeX directly. (Or BasicTeX. Or TeX Live with arbitrary
package / scheme selection.)

If one just needs the latest version of luatex, installing HB might be
a bit of an overkill.
That said, just fetching luatex in isolation is probably going to be
of very limited use to anyone.

Mojca