[luatex] Problems with LuaTeX 1.0.8

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Sat Feb 9 15:50:35 CET 2019

Am Sat, 9 Feb 2019 12:07:03 +0000 schrieb Krishnakumar
Gopalakrishnan:

> I can confirm this kind of drastically different behaviour between luatex
> 1.07 and 1.09.
>
> The line breaking within certain paragraphs seem to be inferior ever since
> luatex 1.08 which I noticed in my PhD thesis (which I wrote in LaTeX format)
>
> In a small article-sized document, you may not be able to notice this
> different behaviour.
>
> I know that this mailing list needs a plaintex or context example, but I am
> unfortuantely not familiar with that.

But we told you already more than once that a latex example would be
fine too - you may not be able to convert it to a plain example, but
I can.

Line breaking is paragraph specific so an example with one paragraph
that changed should be already enough.

--
Ulrike Fischer
https://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/