[luatex] Fwd: Re: lilyglyphs package compatibility with TeXLive 2019

Urs Liska lists at openlilylib.org
Fri Aug 9 10:59:37 CEST 2019

[Forgot to CC the list]

Hi Rembrandt,

it took me a second to realize where I knew the name from - but I did so *before* reading your
comment ;-)

Well, I'm currently rewriting the package completely, using my new luaformatters package
(https://github.com/lualatex-tools/luaformatters), which I hope will make future development much
simpler, and this will implicitly remove the issue with the undefined characters.

I can't really tell when that's ready, but I *can* tell that I urgently need this working myself to
be able to pick up my "actual" work *using* it ;-)

So you can expect a new, working version of lilyglyphs released within a few weeks (although this
may or may not introduce breaking changes with the need to update document code).
You could speed that up by contributing to the development, with code or discussion. The new
package is located at https://github.com/uliska/lualilyglyphs (branch `lua-only`).

In the meantime you could try using the package from the version on github. I have applied a
probable fix for the issue, but without testing.
If you want to use that version make sure that the package can be found through the tex/lualatex
subtree of your local TEXMF tree (and not tex/latex or tex/luatex).

Best
Urs