[luatex] inconsolata package

liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com
Mon Jul 30 23:32:52 CEST 2018

On 2018-07-30 17:20, Urs Liska wrote:

> Not every single LaTeX package has its own forum.
> But lilypond-user is as much of a forum you can get.

I know that, but my question was if anyone knows if a Forum exists as I
couldnt find one.

It is not easy with lyLuaTex to be sure your post is in the right forum.
I just posted on lilypond, and immediately realized that one of the
issues is most possibly a LuaTeX problem and not a lyLuaTeX problem.

Very convoluted.

All I can do as a user is to try my honest best to post in the correct
forum, but there will be errors as the lyLuaTeX is a convolution of
several others.

As a developer things are obvious to you which is not immediately
obvious to a user, which I am currently.