[luatex] inconsolata package

Urs Liska lists at openlilylib.org
Mon Jul 30 23:20:30 CEST 2018

30. Juli 2018 21:52, liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com schrieb:

> Oh well.
> Lilypond is not liLuaTeX so I didnt follow that advice, but whatever pleases is fine with me.
> and
> an issue tracker is NOT a foru,

No, but it is the place to discuss *issue* with a package, like asking for new features (=> adding MIDI support) or perceivd *compile problems*, which revealed something in the manual that could be improved.

> In all fairness if you read my question I asked for a FORUM.

Not every single LaTeX package has its own forum.
But lilypond-user is as much of a forum you can get.