[luatex] Misplaced letter

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Sat Dec 16 15:07:44 CET 2017

Am Sat, 16 Dec 2017 13:50:45 +0100 schrieb Javier Bezos:

>  From a practical point of view, are there any differences in
> the two following node lists?

> (I think their meaning is obvious, but note your e-mail client
> could be reordering the final [14]):

Personally I think that I would probably faster learn to read and
write from right to left than understand how this mixed directions
works or are meant to work ;-).

Also I don't understand arabic so the best I can do is compare
outputs and check if they look different or not.

But if the output is wrong in a current context (a context
standalone) then I would suggest that you ask on the context list.
If they correct their fontloader one can try to use it with latex
too.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/