[luatex] question about ScriptPercentScaleDown

Antonis Tsolomitis antonis.tsolomitis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 13:39:19 CEST 2016

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the correct list for such a question... if not,
I would be glad if
someone can direct me to the correct list.

I am developing a Math Table for a font (to be released with OFL
license) and I have a
difficulty with the parameters ScriptPercentScaleDown and
ScriptScriptPercentScaleDown.

If I do not set any point size in the documentclass (so it defaults to
10pt) everything works fine.
But if I set the 12pt option, lualatex (as well as xelatex) ignore the
ScriptPercentScaleDown and ScriptScriptPercentScaleDown
parameters and default to 80% and 60% respectively.

Do I miss something here or have I hit a bug..., maybe?

Thanks for any hint,

Antonis.