[luatex] MWE now failing with recent TeX Live update

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Fri Mar 18 18:34:01 CET 2016

Am Fri, 18 Mar 2016 17:32:49 +0100 schrieb Javier Bezos:

>> Well you are not saying what error you get. For me (windows 7) the
>> following works fine with lualatex in a current texlive 2015 and in
>> miktex. The hyphenations are correct.
>
> And for me too (TL15, W7). The auxiliary macros can be removed. Just:
>
> \makeatletter
> \input luababel.def
> \makeatletter
>
> seems enough.

I had  the auxiliary macros there from my previous experiment to
load simply patterns. This here gives an error as \bbl at csarg  is
undefined:

\documentclass[]{article}
\makeatletter
\input luababel.def
\makeatother

\begin{document}
\makeatletter\bbl at patterns@lua{ngerman}\makeatother
Minister Minister

\end{document}

(I have no idea why there is no error, when polyglossia is used,
perhaps it has some code for it).

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/