[luatex] "new" pdftex compatibility commands.

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Dec 14 11:36:14 CET 2015

On 12/12/2015 9:35 PM, David Carlisle wrote:

> The 0.85 luatex manual lists several \edef that can be used to emulate
> pdftex primitives in terms of the new \pdfvariable and friends.
>
> Included in the list are
>
> |\pdfimageaddfilename

that was a request

> \pdfreplacefont

cf the NEWS that came from pdftex but i can find no traces of it
actually being used so we'll probably remove it, thanks for noticing

> \pdfxformattr
> \pdfxformresources

these can be used to push stuff in the attr and resource dictionaries

> |which don't appear to be defined in pdftex.

hm, i never checked that .. it's already long ago that i changed any
pdftex backend code in context