[luatex] luaotfload-database.lua error with TeXLive SVN

Rembrandt Wolpert r.f.wolpert at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 16:49:35 CET 2014

Maybe you have an "unreadable" font? I had the same problem on OSX with
the font µ▒ëõ╗¬þ╗åþ¡ëþ║┐þ╣ü.ttf (yes, no English, no Chinese) in the
/Library/Fonts folder. Moving it out of search-reach and rebuilding the
database  (and then having isolated the offending font keeping it out of
the way) did the trick.

Rembrandt

--
人生䘮亂世 無君欲誰仕