[luatex] Sample documentation won't compile.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri May 31 15:20:56 CEST 2013

Howdy,

MacTeX has installed some sample documentation for Context/LuaTeX/XeTeX at least since 2010. One document used to compile fine but doesn't do so with the TeX Live 2013 pretest. Mojca Miklavec was able to fix the document by

-        context("%#2i",r)
+        context("%2i",r)

i.e., removing the `#' from the format string.

I'm wondering if this is because of a change in the Lua interpreter or something else. The corrected file is enclosed.