[luatex] latest 'fixes' don't fix....again.

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu May 9 15:36:45 CEST 2013

Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at> wrote:

> On Do, 09 Mai 2013, Evan Cooch wrote:
> > ... not only alert Christian, but work with him on some fixes
>
> Unfortunately although there have been several attempts in the
> past, Christian is not interested in common development and
> collaboration.

it would not surprise me if i learned he reads this list.

i have the impression that he's a 1-person team, and has little time for
any extension of what he does already.

(i met hime once, when he turned up at a meeting on ctan development,
which was on the coat-tails of a dante meeting.  so he has been
interested in collaborative work in the past.)

robin