[luatex] latest 'fixes' don't fix....again.

Evan Cooch evan.cooch at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:47:57 CEST 2013

Thanks for the insight. Would the best advice then, for MikTeX users
be....'don't update anything having to do with lua*'? (Whch as of this
morning has become a personal memo to self - I've even put a post-it
note above my monitor to remind me).

Perhaps someone on the dev side of things for lua* should email
Christian, and let me know (although it is easy enough to broadcast a
general warning on various discussion boards, it might be better to
contact the maintainer of MikTeX in the first place).