[luatex] METAPOST labels in Lualatex: illegal unit of measure

Dohyun Kim nomosnomos at gmail.com
Fri May 3 06:30:30 CEST 2013

2013/5/3 Dohyun Kim <nomosnomos at gmail.com>:

> BTW, without \usepackage{fontspec}, I get "undefined control sequence"
> error at \pdfstrcmp. I haven't noticed that before, as I always loaded
> fontspec package. However, fontspec is a too heavy a package for
> \pdfstrcmp command only. Could anybody tell me what package is
> suitable for this purpose? I tried \usepackage{pdftexcmds}, but of no
> use.

OK. According to the manual, pdftexcmds package provides not
\pdfstrcmp, but \pdf at strcmp instead. Therefore luatexko-mplib.sty
should be patched as follows:

10a11
>   \input pdftexcmds.sty
13a15
>   \RequirePackage{pdftexcmds}
61c63
<   \ifnum\pdfstrcmp{#1}{mplibcode}=\z@
---
>   \ifnum\pdf at strcmp{#1}{mplibcode}=\z@

Then no need to load fontspec.  Élle, please apply this patch as well
when you import luatexko-mplib to luamplib if it is acceptable.

Best,
--
Dohyun Kim
Seoul, Republic of Korea